PT Tech is currently seeking a dynamic and innovative Quality Planner to join our team! This position may offer the flexibility to be full or part time.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Quality System Maintenance Root cause analysis and implementation of corrective action for process related concerns.
- Customer Quality Interface Process Audits
- Internal Quality Audits
- Customer complaints & Corrective actions follow-up
- Review quality reports and drive actions to improve quality
- Coordination and driver of continuous improvement program
- Document and/or review all procedures and processes
- Customer PSW / PPAP report writing
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- High School Diploma
- Minimum 3 years experience in automotive manufacturing is preferred (Prototype is a bonus)
- Minimum 3 years in quality system maintenance
- Excellent computer skills (Including, but not limited to: Windows, Office, Visio, Project, Internet
- Excellent Communication skills
- Work independently, and proactively
- Experience in Automotive industry (PFMEA, Control Plan, PPAP)
- Good ISO/TS quality system knowledge
- Comfort interfacing with all levels of the organization; and spending time on plant floor in hands on role
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
|Job Category||Full-Time, Part-Time|